My dear blogging friend, Lisa, has tagged me for this game. I'll answer five questions five times.
Where were you five years ago?
1. In the same house I am now.
2. Married for 14 years, with a 7 year old daughter.
3. Mom had triple bypass heart surgery
4. My husband was diagnosed with a tarlov cyst. LONG story short. He ended up having it removed, and then couldn't stop leaking spinal fluid. He was in and out of hospitals for two and a half years. I hope I never have to see Johns Hopkins hospital in Baltimore ever again!! He deals with pain on a daily basis, but at least his spine isn't leaking anymore.
5. My Oreo was a teeny, tiny kitten. Not so much now!!!!!
Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. Where God wants me to be.
2. Spiritually healthier.
3. Physically healthier.
4. Financially healthier. Katie will be 17, so college will be coming soon!!
5. A better wife and mom.
What is on your list to do today?
1. My job (school secretary). Will help out with Cinco de Mayo, and watch the kids bust open the pinatas they made!
2. After work, run a couple errands (library, post office)
3. General housework (cooking supper, cleaning, pay some bills-YAY for online bill pay!)
What five snacks do you enjoy?
2. oranges, apples, bananas
4. granola bars
5. cheese and crackers
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay tithes and offerings first!!
2. Give to ministry friends we know
3. Give to friends and family
4. Pay off all debt, save for the future.
5. Thank God for it!! Be thankful that Katie wouldn't have any financial worries.
These are the five I have tagged! I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say!! If you don't want to participate, I understand, and I will still love you!! Truly!! :)
If any of my other friends would like to play, please do!! I'd love to get to know all of you better!
Have a wonderful day! :)